After you've created a campaign, follow this guide to add the creatives that users see when your ad is shown.
You can add as many creatives to your campaign as you want. They'll rotate with each impression so you can test and optimize creatives for peak performance.
Pops campaigns have one creative type: New Tab. On Pops, your creative will typically open in a new browser tab behind the user's current tab. To ensure your creative looks its best in any size browser window, responsive design is optimal for your landing page.
Because Pops creatives are actually websites, you can incorporate all kinds of engaging content and media into your ad, whether it's text, images, video, or interactive content.
Add Creatives to Your Campaign
You can add or edit your creatives at any time. If you're creating a new campaign and have already customized its settings, RTX Platform will take you directly to your Creatives tab, and you can skip to step 3. If you're adding creatives to an existing campaign, start with step 1.
- Log into your RTX Platform account and click the Pops tab in the navigation bar.
- From the left sidebar, click the campaign that corresponds with the creative you're adding, then click the Creatives tab.
- If you've already added creatives to your campaign, they will appear on the screen. To add a new creative, click the Add Creative button above the table.
Customizing Your Creative
- Choose a descriptive name for your creative and enter it in the field labeled Name. This name will not be displayed on your Pops ads and is used only to help you identify which creative is which.
- Next, enter the web address for your Pops landing page in the field marked Destination URL. This URL is the page that will pop in a new browser tab when a user lands on a page you target.
TIP: If you use third party platforms in addition to the RTX Platform to track marketing performance, you can append macros to your Destination URL that enable campaign tracking across platforms. Learn more about how to use tracking macros.
- Click Save to add the creative to your campaign.
Creatives must adhere to our compliance standards and have a Destination URL that isn't broken.
Our team manually reviews newly submitted creatives during normal business hours (Monday - Friday, 9AM - 5PM EST except holidays). If you're unsure whether your creative is compliant, you can submit it anyway, or send it to us to take a look at. There is no penalty for a rejected creative, but rejected creatives will not be eligible for impressions. If we reject your creative, you'll get an email explaining why, and you can resubmit the creative for approval once you fix the issue.
NOTE: Creatives will only be reviewed for approval after you add funds. Once you add funds, any pending creatives will be reviewed by our compliance team for approval during normal business hours. You can only receive traffic after your creatives are approved.
Now you're ready to add targets to your campaign, so let's move onto the next steps.