Set up recurring deposits to ensure your account stays funded so your campaigns can continue to receive traffic.
Recurring deposits ensure that your funds are automatically replenished when your balance gets low so your campaigns can continue running according to their schedules and settings.
Before you can set up recurring deposits, you'll need to add a primary credit or debit card as a payment method.
Once you have a card on file, please follow these steps to set up recurring deposits:
- Click the menu at the upper righthand corner of RTX Platform, then select Funding & Payments.
- Click the Set Up Recurring Deposits button at the top of the page.
- In the field labeled Deposit, enter the amount you'd like to pay whenever your balance gets low. The minimum initial deposit amount for RTX Platform is $500. After that, you can pay as little as $100 per deposit.
- In the field labeled When my account reaches, enter how low you want your balance to get before depositing the specified amount. This amount must be $100 or more.
- Check the box to authorize RTX Platform to charge your card, then click Set Up Recurring Payment to save your settings and make your deposit.
- Our Accounting team will promptly review and process your payment during business hours, and all future recurring deposits will be applied automatically without pending review.
NOTE: Funding with a credit card is restricted to certain countries. If the option to add a credit card or make a payment via credit card is not available for your country, you may fund your account via ACH transfer, wire transfer, or Bitcoin.