In an effort to provide the most effective tools for profitable ad campaigns, Category Targeting is no longer available for Pops campaigns. If you've added Category Targets to any of your campaigns, they are now marked "Disabled" in the Approval column on your campaign's Targets tab and will no longer receive traffic. Data from your Category Targets will remain available in Reporting and on the Targets tab. You may archive these targets to hide them from the default view on the Targets tab.
Articles in this section
- Intelligently broaden your reach with SmartMatch for Pops
- Enable Blackballer to automatically block underperforming traffic for your campaigns
- Using the Suggested Targets feature to target intelligently on Pops
- Overview of Pops targeting and Match Types
- Target a URL on Pops
- Find new sites to target on Pops
- Targeting tips and best practices for optimal volume on Pops
- Filter traffic with Blacklisted Targets
- Granularly optimize Pops traffic sources with sub-IDs
- Can I target or exclude specific types of Pops traffic?