Follow these steps to make a copy of an existing Pops campaign, which you can tweak and test to optimize performance.
Copying a campaign is a quick and easy way to test and optimize variations. For example, if you're running a campaign all day, but you'd like to bid higher on the weekends, you can copy your campaign, then customize the new campaign's custom scheduling to only run on the weekend and raise your bids in the new campaign.
Copied campaigns will have the same settings, creatives, targets, bids, Conversion Boost℠ settings, and Audience Filters as the original campaign.
NOTE: Any custom channel settings in the original campaign will not apply to the copied campaign.
To copy a campaign, follow the steps below:
- Log into your RTX Platform account.
- Click Pops at the top of the page to navigate to the Pops Overview page, then click the All Campaigns tab.
- Check the box next to the campaign you'd like to copy, then select Copy Campaign from the Edit dropdown menu above the data table.
- Make any adjustments to the new campaign's name, daily and total budgets, and delivery speed, then click Copy Campaign.
- When your campaign is finished copying, you'll receive an email with a link to the new campaign.
NOTE: Campaigns with many targets can take longer to copy.