We do not allow these types of advertisements on Pops:
- Certain downloads, such as Flash player installs, or downloads that include toolbars, adware, malware, anti-spyware, or scare-ware
- Tobacco, electronic cigarette, or alcohol advertisements running in the United States
- These offers may be run internationally in countries where legally allowed.
- Gambling offers are limited, with some international exceptions
- Only browser based casinos, casinos with a download option are allowed, as permitted by local laws.
- Landing pages or advertisements that spawn pop-up windows, lock the user's screen, frustrate or prevent the user from closing the page, or engage in scare tactics such as alerting users of fictitious threats, viruses, or system errors
- Adult advertisements, including anything sexual or depicting nudity, unless specifically permitted by RTX Platform
- Landing pages containing false or falsified consumer or celebrity testimonials or endorsements, digitally altered pictures, or consumer postings
- Landing pages or advertisements that violate third-party IP rights, including without limitation misuse of third party trademarks, service marks, logos, or trade dress, and misrepresentations of affiliation with a third party's services or products.
- Advertorials running in the United States
- Binary option offers running in the United States
Jump links that redirect: You may use redirect URL as part of your campaign tracking, as long as both pages comply with the conditions above.
If you're unsure whether your offer is compliant, please refer to this article.
Running a tech support offer?
RTX Platform has special restrictions for tech support offers, which you can learn more about here.