Apply custom filters to your dashboard data that isolate and overlay metrics for easy-to-spot insights and quick optimizing.
When you apply a filter to a dashboard page, the campaigns, creatives, or targets listed will filter down to the criteria you've set. This is a useful way to find quick insights and optimize performance in one easy location.
Use the Filter dropdown above your data tables to create and save new filters, edit and copy existing filters, and apply saved filters to your data.
Follow these steps to create a new filter:
- Log into RTX Platform and click the Pops tab.
- Navigate to any dashboard page using the tabs within your campaign.
- Use the date range selector to define the time period you'd like to measure.
- Click the Filter dropdown above your data table and select Create Filter.
- Add the KPIs you'd like to measure, and customize how they are restricted. For example, you can display low-volume targets, then raise their bids, by adding the following filters to your Targets dashboard: Impressions less than 10.
When you're satisfied with your filters, click Apply to update your dashboard, or name your filter and check the checkbox to save it for reuse. You can access your saved filters from the Filters menu.
To edit, delete, or copy your saved filters, select Manage Filters from the Filters menu.