Add a card, delete a card, or edit card information.
You can add a primary card and an optional backup card to your account via the Funding & Payments tab of your Account Settings. We recommend adding a backup card to your account to keep traffic flowing in the event of a transaction failure.
Follow these steps to add a primary card to your account:
- Log into RTX Platform, then click My Account at the top of the page, on the right.
- From the left sidebar, click Funding & Payments. This will bring you to the Payment Methods tab.
- Enter the name on the card, card number, CVV, card expiration date, and the zip code and country associated with your billing address.
- Below your primary card information, you can enter the information for a backup card if you'd like to add one.
- When you've completed the form, click Save. A message will appear at the top of the page confirming the save or displaying an error message. If you see an error message email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know what it says.
To delete a card from your account, click the Edit link to the right of your primary or backup card information. The link will change from Edit to Delete. Click Delete, then confirm that you'd like to delete the card.
To edit your credit card information for your primary or backup card, click the edit button to enable editing for the name on the card and its expiration date, zip code, and country. To edit the card number or CVV, remove the card and add it again with the new information.
You can also swap your backup and primary cards by clicking Edit next to your backup card information.
NOTE: Funding with a credit card is restricted to certain countries. If the option to add a credit card or make a payment via credit card is not available for your country, you may fund your account via ACH transfer, wire transfer, or Bitcoin.