Pull your payment statements right from the platform.
You can generate a payment statement for any date range, or download your statement as a PDF. Your statement will contain the following information:
- Amount of each transaction
- Date of each transaction
- Payment type (credit card or wire transfer)
- Last four digits of any credit card(s) associated with a payment
- Your billing address
- RTX Platform's address
- Statement ID number
- Date statement was generated
TIP: To see refunds, promo bucks credited to your account, and transfers from one account to another, please refer to your Transaction History.
To generate or download a statement, follow the steps below:
- Log into RTX Platform and click My Account in the top-left corner.
- From the left sidebar, click Funding and Payments, then click Payment Statements.
- Use the date range selector to choose the start and end date for your statement.
- Click the "Generate Payment Statement" button to see your statement, or click "Download PDF" to save your statement.
NOTE: If your billing address is incorrect, please update the information in your Account Settings and run your report again.