Learn how to pull invoices on demand.
You can download an invoice as a PDF right from RTX Platform.
Invoices are generated in UTC and will contain the following information:
- Invoice ID number
- Date invoice was generated
- Your Customer ID number
- “RTX Platform” and our address
- Your company name and address - NOTE: If your address is incorrect, please update the information in your Account Profile and run your report again.
- The invoiced time range - NOTE: You can select any date range before you download your invoices. The spend activity for the date range you select will come up in one invoice. If you need to pull separate invoices for each month, simply pull a separate invoice for each month's time range.
- A description of where spend occurred (i.e. Pops Activity, Pops Promo Activity, etc.) - NOTE: “Promo Activity” refers to promo bucks spend. For example, if you see $50.32 next to “Pops Promo Activity” that means that $50.32 of your promo credit was spent on Pops for your selected time range. Any activity that does not say “Promo” is spend from your cash balance.
- Total Activity spend and balance due - NOTE: Invoices are for prepaid activity - NO balance is due!
To download an invoice, follow the steps below:
1. Log into RTX Platform and click your name in the top-right corner.
2. Select Funding & Payments from the dropdown.
3. Select On Demand Invoices.
4. Select your desired time range from the dropdown (or select a Custom Range) and download your invoice.
NOTE: Only advertisers who are not on credit terms can download invoices on demand from the platform. Credit line advertisers receive invoices monthly, however, if you need another copy of an invoice please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
TIP: To see refunds, promo bucks credited to your account, and transfers from one account to another, please view your Transaction History.
TIP: You can generate and download payment statements which include information such as payment type.