Learn how to pull invoices on demand.
You can download an invoice as a PDF right from RTX Platform.
Invoices are generated in UTC and will contain the following information:
- Invoice ID number
- Date invoice was generated
- Your Customer ID number
- RTX Platform’s address
- Your company’s address - NOTE: If your address is incorrect, please update the information in your Profile and run your report again.
- The invoiced date range - NOTE: You can select any date range before you download your invoice. The spend activity for the date range you select will come up in one invoice. If you need to pull separate invoices for each month, simply pull a separate invoice for each month's date range.
- A description of where spend occurred (i.e. Pops Activity, Pops Promo Activity, etc.) - NOTE: “Promo Activity” refers to promo bucks spend. For example, if you see $50.32 next to “Pops Promo Activity” that means that $50.32 was spent in promo bucks on Pops for your selected date range. Any activity that does not say “Promo” is spend from your cash balance.
- Total Activity spend and balance due - NOTE: Invoices are for prepaid activity - NO balance is due!
To download an invoice, follow the steps below:
- Log into RTX Platform and click the dropdown menu at the upper righthand corner of the page by your name and Customer ID #, then select Funding & Payments.
- Select On Demand Invoices.
- Use the date range selector to choose the start and end date for your invoice.
- Click Download PDF to download your invoice.
NOTE: Only advertisers who are not on credit terms can download invoices on demand from RTX Platform. Credit line advertisers receive invoices monthly. If you have a credit line and need another copy of an invoice please reach out to email@example.com.
TIP: You can generate and download payment statements which include information such as payment type and amount.
TIP: You can view Transaction History in your RTX Platform account to view pending payments, failed payments, and funding history (including promo bucks credited to your account).