Display personalized messaging for each user who sees your Native ad.
RTX Platform’s Native Exchange is currently in Beta. We’ll notify all advertisers when the product is publicly released!
After you've added one or more creatives, you can copy them individually or in bulk to create duplicates within the same ad group. Copied creatives will have all the same settings as the original creative, so you can make small changes to each copied creative to test and optimize performance.
TIP: To optimize CTR, you should constantly be testing variations of your creative to find the content that performs best. Try these tips and best practices for testing and optimizing creatives.
NOTE: Ad groups are limited to a maximum of 100 creatives per ad group.
Follow the steps below to copy a creative.
1. Log into RTX Platform, then click Native in the top navigation bar.
2. Click the name of the campaign that contains the creative you'd like to copy.
3. Click the ad group that contains the creative you'd like to copy.
4. Click the blue New Creative button to open the dropdown menu, then select Copy Existing Creative(s) to launch the Copy Creative modal.
5. Click the + next to each creative you'd like to copy in the list of available creatives on the left to move them to the list of selected creatives on the right. Once you've finished selecting creatives to copy, click the Copy Creative(s) button to make copies of the creatives you've selected.