Most Pops targets are approved by default, however, some will be rejected automatically or after being manually reviewed. If you'd like to know why a target was rejected, email us at email@example.com with the rejected target(s) and we'll let you know why.
Articles in this section
- Is my Pops offer compliant?
- Restricted Pops campaigns and offers not permitted on RTX Platform
- Restrictions for tech support offers on Pops
- Approval process for new Pops creatives
- Why was my Pops creative rejected?
- Approval process for new Pops targets
- Why were my Pops targets rejected?
- What should I do if my Pops creative gets rejected?