Find out which types of advertisements we do not allow to run on our platform.
We don't allow these types of advertisements:
- Certain downloads such as ones that include toolbars, adware, malware, anti-spyware, or scare-ware.
- Tobacco (or e-cig) or Alcohol advertisements targeting the United States (INTL is fine, where legally allowed).
- Gambling Offers - limited international exceptions apply (only browser based casinos, casinos with a download option only allowed as permitted by local laws).
- Landing pages or advertisements that spawn pop-up windows, lock the user's screen, frustrate or prevent the user from closing the page, or engage in scare tactics (such as alerting users of fictitious threats, viruses, or system errors).
- Adult advertisements (includes anything sexual or depicting nudity), unless specifically permitted by RTX Platform.
- Landing pages containing false or falsified: (i) consumer or celebrity testimonials or endorsements; (ii) digitally altered pictures; or (iii) consumer postings.
- Landing pages or advertisements that violate third party IP rights, including without limitation misuse of third party trademarks, service marks, logos, or trade dress, and misrepresentations of affiliation with a third party's services or products.
- Advertorials in the United States or Canada.
- Binary Option offers in the United States.
Jump links that redirect: You can use redirect URL as part of your campaign tracking, as long as both pages comply with the conditions above.
If you're unsure whether your offer is compliant, please refer to this article.