Update destination URLs for multiple creatives in a campaign.
Editing your destination URL in bulk across multiple creatives is useful when you need to update tracking macros or change your landing page.
Follow these steps to change multiple creative URLs within a campaign:
- Log into your RTX Platform account.
- Click InText at the top of the page to navigate to the InText Overview page.
- Navigate to your campaign's Keywords dashboard by clicking the campaign from the left sidebar or from the All Campaigns dashboard (If it's listed as a Top Campaign on your Overview page, you can click the campaign link from there, too).
- Click the Creatives tab to navigate to your campaign's Creatives dashboard.
- Check the box next to each creative you want to update.
NOTE: When selecting multiple creatives one at a time, they must be on the same page. Use the dropdown below the Creatives table to display up to 500 rows per page. To select all creatives on the page, check the top-most checkbox in the table header. To select all creatives across all pages, check the top-most checkbox in the table, then click the link above the table to select all rows on all pages.
- From the Edit dropdown, select Update URL.
- Enter the new URL for the selected creatives, check the box to agree to our compliance terms, then click the Update URL button.
NOTE: Depending on the edits you make to your creative URLs, the updated creatives may revert to pending until they are reviewed by our team. Pending creatives will not be eligible for impressions until our compliance team approves them.