We do not allow these types of advertisements on Push:
- Certain downloads, such as Flash player installs, or downloads that include toolbars, adware, malware, anti-spyware, or scare-ware
- Tobacco, electronic cigarette, or alcohol advertisements running in the United States
- These offers may be run internationally in countries where legally allowed.
- Gambling offers are limited, with some international exceptions
- Only browser based casinos, casinos with a download option are allowed, as permitted by local laws.
- Landing pages or advertisements that spawn pop-up windows, lock the user's screen, frustrate or prevent the user from closing the page, or engage in scare tactics such as alerting users of fictitious threats, viruses, or system errors
- Adult advertisements, including anything sexual or depicting nudity, unless specifically permitted by RTX Platform
- Landing pages containing false or falsified consumer or celebrity testimonials or endorsements, digitally altered pictures, or consumer postings
- Landing pages or advertisements that violate third-party IP rights, including without limitation misuse of third party trademarks, service marks, logos, or trade dress, and misrepresentations of affiliation with a third party's services or products.
- Advertorials running in the United States
- Binary option offers running in the United States
Jump links that redirect: You may use redirect URL as part of your campaign tracking, as long as both pages comply with the conditions above.