Push ads appear as alerts containing an image and ad copy related to your offer. Users on desktop, mobile, and tablet can click or tap the notification to open your landing page, or close the alert to dismiss it.
Each Push campaign must contain one or more ad groups, which can each contain one or more creatives.
Before you add your first creative, you will need to have an ad group set up.
NOTE: Ad groups are limited to a maximum of 100 creatives per ad group.
TIP: You may copy existing creative(s) individually or in bulk within the same ad group. The copied creative(s) will have all the same settings and creatives as the original(s), allowing you to quickly and easily make changes to the copies to test and optimize variations.
You can add a new creative any time by going to the “Creatives” tab within an ad group and clicking + NEW CREATIVE.
Follow these steps to add a new creative:
1) Input Creative Information
Name* - Choose a name that helps you easily identify your creative. Your creative name is only visible to you, so it doesn't need to be creative or catchy.
Status* - You can set your creative to active or paused upon creation.
- NOTE: You'll need at least one active and approved creative assigned to an ad group for the ad group to receive traffic.
URL* - Your offer’s URL, or the page you want to load when a user clicks your Push Notification.
- NOTE: If you do add http:// or https:// to the beginning of your URL, RTX Platform will automatically prepend http:// when your ad is served.
- TIP: Append tracking macros to your URL to pass data to your tracker.
Headline* - The headline that will be displayed in the content of your ad.
- TIP: Use content macros to populate dynamic content in your headline.
Description* - The description that will be displayed in the content of your ad.
- TIP: Use content macros to populate dynamic content in your description.
Brand Name* - The name of the company or the product/service you're selling.
Primary Image* - Your ad's main image.
- NOTE: Images must be 500x300 pixel or larger .png, .jpg, or .jpeg files. Images will dynamically and responsively adjust to the appropriate size while maintaining aspect ratio.
Secondary Image - If you specify a Secondary Image in addition to a Primary Image, your Push Notification will display both images on supported operating systems.
- NOTE: Images must be 192x192 pixel or larger .png, .jpg, or .jpeg files and have a 1:1 aspect ratio.
Browser Language* - The language the user has selected as their preferred language in their browser's settings. Your creative's impressions will only be shown on browsers set to the language you select.
* = mandatory field
NOTE: If you leave optional fields blank, your ad may not be shown for certain impressions that require that content.
2) After you have filled in all of the relevant information, be sure to save at the bottom of the page. Our team manually reviews newly submitted creatives during normal business hours (Monday - Friday, 9AM - 5PM EST, except holidays). Your creative must adhere to our advertising guidelines.
NOTE: Creatives will only be reviewed for approval after you add funds. Once you add funds, any pending creatives will be reviewed by our compliance team for approval during normal business hours. You can only receive traffic after your creatives are approved.
You'll see a preview of your creative on the right of the page. From the dropdown, you can select to view a preview of your Push Notfication with a large image or a preview of your Push Notfication without a large image.
You can later edit a creative by navigating to the “Creatives” tab within an ad group and clicking the name of the creative you want to edit. When you're finished editing, be sure to save your changes. You can also find a list of all creatives under the main "Creatives" tab.
NOTE: If you make any changes to a creative after you submit it, it will revert to a pending approval status for compliance review. Learn more about our advertising guidelines.