If you have a bank account in the US, you can use ACH to fund your account manually or automatically, without incurring any processing fees. Follow the steps below to make an ACH payment.
NOTE: ACH payments are only applicable to US bank accounts. If you are not located in the US, but have a US bank account, please contact email@example.com and we'll unlock ACH payments for you. We also accept payments from any location via Bitcoin or wire.
TIP: If you're funding with ACH for the first time, you'll earn 1.5% of your deposit in promo bucks!
1. Log into RTX Platform and click the dropdown menu at the upper righthand corner of the page by your name and Customer ID #, then select Funding & Payments. You'll be brought to the Make a Deposit page.
2. Select the ACH option. If you don't have any bank accounts saved as ACH payment methods, you'll be prompted to select your bank and enter your online banking credentials (NOTE: After signing in to your bank, you may experience a loading delay before your bank accounts appear on the page. Please allow the page to continue loading until your bank accounts are shown, which may take a few minutes). If you've added bank accounts or funded with ACH before, your saved accounts will appear on the page and you can select one to fund with, or click Select an account from a different bank to add a new one.
TIP: You can save up to two bank accounts as ACH payment methods. If you've reached the limit, you can delete a saved bank account on the Saved Payment Methods tab, then add a new one to fund with.
3. Select the bank account you'd like to use to fund your account, check any authorization boxes, and then click the blue button to continue.
4. Choose the amount you'd like to deposit, or select Other Amount to enter a custom amount.
TIP: If you're not enrolled in Auto-Deposits, you have the option to opt into them on this page. When you're enrolled in Auto-Deposits, you'll earn a 1.5% promo bonus on the first Auto-Deposit of every month. Because ACH payments typically take 2-4 business days to process, we strongly recommend Auto-Deposits to keep your account funded and avoid traffic interruptions.
5. It's time to submit your payment by clicking Submit Payment! If you haven't used this bank account to fund in the past, or if you've used it and deleted it from your saved payment methods, clicking the button will submit your deposit and store the bank account as a saved ACH payment method. If you're funding with a bank account you already have saved on RTX Platform, clicking the button will simply submit your deposit. You'll need to check the box to agree to our terms before you can complete the transaction.
NOTE: If your recently submitted ACH payment is eligible for cancellation, you can cancel your pending payment on the Pending Payments tab under Transaction History.
TIP: You can also submit a payment on the Saved Payment Methods page.
NOTE: We partner with Dwolla to provide a secure payment solution for ACH payments. Learn more.
NOTE: Creatives will only be reviewed for approval after you add funds. Once you add funds, any pending creatives will be reviewed by our compliance team for approval during normal business hours. You can only receive traffic after your creatives are approved.